Court #4 is our most popular shuffleboard court in 4' wide. It is a 4'x27'(green) court with two 4'x4' shooting sections (red) and yellow borders around the shooting sections only.
- The absence of yellow borders both sides of the court (green) prevents disks from travelling from one court to the next when you place 2 courts or more side by side.
- Yellow border allow you to bring your disks back without having to bend down.
- They also provide a safety feature by outlining the edge of the court and preventing falling or tripping over it.
- You play with 4'' disks
- Required a 4'4"x 35'4" level area.
- The yellow border measures 2" x 12" x 5/8" and goes from 5/8" thick on one side to 0" on the other side, providing a nice slope at the edge.
- 4'wide Court #4 has 108 green tiles for the court itself.
- 4'wide Court #4 has 32 red tiles for the shooting sections.
- 4'wide Court # has 24 linear feet of yellow border.
Reference: #4 in 4' wide
Size, Capacity: 4' x 35'
Weight: 112 lbs.
Manufactured by: Planet Shuffleboard
4'wide Court #4, with yellow edge around shooting area
Delivery in United States the day after payment is received.
UPS ground will deliver between 1 to 5 days.
If you need it faster, call us.
You will get a confirmation with tracking number.